Photograph; 1903; pp346

From

Tweed Regional Museum

Name/Title

Photograph

About this object

Photograph, Train coming through railway cutting between Coolangatta & Tweed Heads. First train from Nerang to Tweed Heads 14/9/1903. Driver John Couper. The extension of the railway from Brisbane, Beenleigh, Southport and Nerang was built in 1889

Date Made

1903

Collection

.

Object Type

Photograph

Object number

pp346

Copyright Licence  

Attribution - Non-commercial - Share Alike (cc) Attribution - Non-commercial - Share Alike (cc)

This object is from

Tags

Rail
Transport

Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.

This object is in 1 community

Share

eHive copyright disclaimer

It is the responsibility of the eHive Account Holder to gain copyright clearance for any images or content published on eHive. If you are concerned about the copyright status for any content in eHive or would like more information on using or ordering copies of content, please contact the Account Holder of that content. For further information see our Copyright Claims page.