Alfred and Emma; 30-3094

From

Braunton Museum

Name/Title

Alfred and Emma

About this object

Built Pembroke Dock Milford Haven in 1861. Alfred & Emma was owned by Henry Clarke, Thomas Clarke and William Parkhouse in 1901. She mainly carried grain for the Stanbury Mill at Rolle Quay, Barnstaple.

The vessel was stranded on Saunton Sands and wrecked in 1920's

The photograph shows her entering the harbour of Porthgain, Pembrokeshire.

Place Made

United Kingdom

Collection

Braunton Maritime Images

Object Type

Photograph

Object number

30-3094

Copyright Licence  

All rights reserved

This object is from

Tags

Braunton
Devon

Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.

This object is in 1 community

Share

eHive copyright disclaimer

It is the responsibility of the eHive Account Holder to gain copyright clearance for any images or content published on eHive. If you are concerned about the copyright status for any content in eHive or would like more information on using or ordering copies of content, please contact the Account Holder of that content. For further information see our Copyright Claims page.