Old Guildhall, Barnstaple; 34

From

Museum of Barnstaple and North Devon

Name/Title

Old Guildhall, Barnstaple

About this object

The Old Guildhall stood at the entrance to the churchyard on the high street and was demolished in April 1828. The print, which was published around 1850 also shows the Portobello Inn. On the inn's walls are advertisements for 'Mrs Wildman's' print shop and Wills Drapers of Scotland House.

Place Made

United Kingdom

Collection

Images of Barnstaple and the Surrounding Area

Object Type

Print

Object number

34

Copyright Licence  

All rights reserved

This object is from

Tags

Barnstaple
Devon

Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.

This object is in 1 community

Share

eHive copyright disclaimer

It is the responsibility of the eHive Account Holder to gain copyright clearance for any images or content published on eHive. If you are concerned about the copyright status for any content in eHive or would like more information on using or ordering copies of content, please contact the Account Holder of that content. For further information see our Copyright Claims page.