St Luke's Sunday School, Campbell Town; Winter's; c.1966; TSO00017608

From

National Trust of Australia (Tasmania)

Name/Title

St Luke's Sunday School, Campbell Town

About this object

St Luke's Anglican Church Sunday School, designed by James Blackburn in 1845.

Maker

Winter's

Maker Role

Photographer

Format

Photograph, black and white

Date Made

c.1966

Inscription and Marks

Stamped on back:
WINTER'S/SUPER-SIZE/BURNIE
Handwritten on back:
St Luke's School. C'Town

Measurements

Image: 90 (h) x 127 (l) mm

Subject and Association Description

This photograph appears facing page 36 in 'Campbell Town. Tasmania History and Centenary of Municipal Government'.The book was assembled by the Historical Committee of the National Trust of Australia (Tasmania) and published by the Campbell Town Municipal Council in 1966.

Subject and Association Keywords

Campbell Town Tasmania: History and Centenary of Municipal Government.

Object Type

Photograph

Object number

TSO00017608

Copyright Licence  

All rights reserved

Share