Presbyterian Church, Hughenden, 1908; Unidentified; 1908; 2011-193
Presbyterian Church, Hughenden, 1908About this object
This is a real photo postcard depicting the Presbyterian Church on Resolution Street, Hughenden in 1908, the same year the building was erected.
The building was later used by St Andrew's Uniting Church.
real photo postcardDate Made
1908Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on reverse side: "H'den Historical Society / No B94 / Donated by Mr McLaren, Townsville / Presbyterian Church later changed to Uniting Church - Resolution Street" Printed on reverse side: "EMPIRE / POST CARD / FOR CORRESPONDENCE. FOR ADDRESS ONLY. / STAMP." Handwritten on front of photo: Presbyterian Church, / Hughenden / 1908."Measurements
139 x 88mmSubject and Association Keywords
Flinders Shire Historical Photograph ProjectCredit Line
Gift of Hughenden District Historical Society, care of Mrs Colleen Murdoch.Object Type
eHive copyright disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the eHive Account Holder to gain copyright clearance for any images or content published on eHive. If you are concerned about the copyright status for any content in eHive or would like more information on using or ordering copies of content, please contact the Account Holder of that content. For further information see our Copyright Claims page.