Courthouse and government offices, Hughenden, 2008; Murdoch, Colleen; 2008; 2011...
Courthouse and government offices, Hughenden, 2008About this object
This is a photograph of the Hughenden courthouse and government offices on Brodie Street, Hughenden in 2008. The building was constructed in 1955.
Today (August 2011) the building holds not only the court house, but also the Police Station, Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation (DEEDI - formerly the Department of Primary Industries or DPI); as well as agents for other governmental departments.
colour printDate Made
2008Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on reverse side: "Hughenden Historical Society / Court House / Brodie Street / erected about 1955 / No. B75C"
Printed on reverse side: "Print by Sony"
152 x 101mmSubject and Association Keywords
Flinders Shire Historical Photograph ProjectCredit Line
Gift of Hughenden District Historical Society, care of Mrs Colleen Murdoch.Object Type
eHive copyright disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the eHive Account Holder to gain copyright clearance for any images or content published on eHive. If you are concerned about the copyright status for any content in eHive or would like more information on using or ordering copies of content, please contact the Account Holder of that content. For further information see our Copyright Claims page.