Hughenden Hospital, 1936; Unidentified; 1936; 2011-46
Hughenden Hospital, 1936About this object
View from Resolution Street in 1936 of the first Hughenden Hospital, which was located on the corner of McLaren & Swanson Streets, Hughenden. The hospital was erected in 1886 and remained at this site until 1958.
From left to right of the image is the Men's Ward, Outpatients building and Maternity Ward.
black & white printDate Made
1936Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on reverse side: "Hughenden Historical Society / No  B22 / Hospital Hughenden / 1936 / (1 copy done)"
[text crossed out]
Printed on reverse side: ".VELOX."
109 x 64mmSubject and Association Keywords
hospital wardsSubject and Association Keywords
hospitalsSubject and Association Keywords
Flinders Shire Historical Photograph ProjectCredit Line
Gift of Hughenden & District Historical Society, care of Mrs Colleen Murdoch.Object Type