Soda Water Bottle, E Hayden; 1915-1917; G91
Soda Water Bottle, E HaydenAbout this object
Pale green tinted glass soda water bottle with embossed design and wording on front 'E HAYDEN/ FORT MACQUARIE'. Found on the site of the old bridge in Bridge Street (now Gordon Street) Port Macquarie.
Mr Edward Haydon (also spelt Hayden) purchased the cordial business of E G Fenn in September 1915 taking over operations from 1 October that year. Following the death of Haydon's wife in September 1917, Edward Smith took a lease of the cordial and soft drink company in October 1917.
1915-1917Medium and Materials
GlassInscription and Marks
Embossed on front 'E HAYDEN/ FORT MACQUARIE'
240mm H, 60mm Diameter at baseSubject and Association Keywords
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.
eHive copyright disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the eHive Account Holder to gain copyright clearance for any images or content published on eHive. If you are concerned about the copyright status for any content in eHive or would like more information on using or ordering copies of content, please contact the Account Holder of that content. For further information see our Copyright Claims page.