Photographs [Perrin Collection]; [?]; Late 1800s - early-mid 1900s; 2010.781
Photographs [Perrin Collection]About this object
Photographs; a collection of 28 photographs. Most are mounted on card. Subjects include single and group studio portraits, snapshots, and photographs taken at wood-chopping events.
1. Studio portrait of a woman, c1900-1910.
2. Studio portrait of a woman, c1890-1900s. Photographed by Appleby.
3. Studio portrait of a gentleman. Photographed by Wootton, Invercargill. Mounted in heavy paper folder.
4. Studio portrait of a soldier. World War One/Two. Photographed by Wrigglesworth & Binns.
5. Studio portrait of a gentleman. Photographed by Morris.
6. Group studio portrait, two men, woman and girl [wedding?]. Photographed by Pattilla, 1923.
7. Studio portrait of a young woman c1880-1890s. Photographed by H J Gill, Dunedin.
8. Studio portrait of a woman. Photographed by Chas J Morton, Balclutha.
9. Studio portrait of a man, wearing a beret. Photographed by Del Mar Studios. Mounted in heavy card folder.
10. Studio portrait of a woman, printed on card: 'Platinotype / Melbourne / Sydney'. Photographed by The Swiss Studios, Melbourne.
11. Studio portrait of a woman in white. Late 1800s. Photographed by the Mora Studio, Gore.
12. Studio portrait of a young girl, late 1800s?. Photographed by Chas J Morton, Balclutha.
13. Group studio portrait of four women, three in nurse uniforms, early 1900s. Photographed by Wootton, Invercargill.
14. Studio portrait of a young woman, late 1800s? Photographed by Rutherford & Co, Dunedin.
15. Studio portrait of a young woman, white blouse. 1890-1910?
16. Studio portrait of two young women, late 1800s. Photographed by Fred W Burrell, Invercargill.
17. Studio portrait of two young boys in sailor outfits.
18. Studio portrait of a woman, lace collar and cuffs. Late 1800s. Photographed by Chas J Morton, Balclutha.
19. Snapshot, two men either side of a tree.
20. Framed snapshot of an elderly couple and young boy.
21. Group photograph of wedding party on house verandah.
22. Snapshot of men after a wood-chopping competition, spectators in background. Photographed by H Mull/Hull?.
23. Snapshot of competitor in wood-chopping competition.
24. Snapshot of an elderly woman reading a book outdoors. Early 1900s.
25. Snapshot of a pair of competitors in a cross-cut sawing competition.
26. Snapshot of a large group of men, women and children. At picnic?
27. Colour photograph of Tautuku Bay from Florence Hill lookout.
28. Snapshot of 10 men and women outdoors.
Late 1800s - early-mid 1900sMedium and Materials
processed material, paper.
processed material, paper, cardboard.
processed material, metal.
2010.781.10 - Handwritten on reverse: 'Happy New / Year'
2010.781.15 - Handwritten on reverse: 'To Sis / with love & / best wishes / From / Louie Wilkins'
2010.781.26 - Handwritten on reverse: 'Mrs Behrens, Owaka'
1. h 190mm x w 104mm
2. h 185mm x w 137mm
3. h 260mm x w 150mm
4. h 225mm x w 148mm
5. h 150mm x w 104mm
6. h 241mm x w 287mm
7. h 176mm x w 130mm
8. h 166mm x w 109mm
9. h 192mm x w 136mm
10. h 173mm x w 170mm
11. h 200mm x w 150mm
12. h 110mm x w 110mm
13. h 124mm x w 86mm
14. h 105mm x w 63mm
15. h 226mm x w 152mm
16. h 206mm x w 156mm
17. h 162mm x w 103mm
18. h 174mm x w 131mm
19. h 138mm x w 86mm
20. h 163mm x w 107mm
21. h 196mm x w 246mm
22. h 302mm x w 253mm
23. h 128mm x w 128mm
24. h 138mm x w 86mm
25. h 128mm x w 128mm
26. h 106mm x w 164mm
27. h 116mm x w 164mm
28. h 60mm x w 84mm
From the collection of Owaka Museum Wahi Kahuika The Meeting Place "a rest on your journey"Object Type
eHive copyright disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the eHive Account Holder to gain copyright clearance for any images or content published on eHive. If you are concerned about the copyright status for any content in eHive or would like more information on using or ordering copies of content, please contact the Account Holder of that content. If you would like more information on our copyright policy, click here.